We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Fatima Lasay is an artist based in Bohol island, Philippines. She learned to crochet as a child and took it up again in 2007 as therapy for depression. That same year she set up Crochetology.net to talk about pattern making. The idea is to get crocheters to develop ways of making their own patterns. Now Fatima specializes in crocheted lace and its various manifestations in jewelry, apparel, and lingerie. Her favourite fibres are yak, camel, silk and cotton.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet