14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crystal, or Cris, is self-described as a quirky task-a-holic. She is a full-time mother and works full time outside the home. She is also a full time student seeking to obtain her Masters in Public Health. In addition to this, she has incorporated fitness and nutrition as part of her and her family's lifestyle, which is practically another full time job. In her down time, she enjoys crafting on several different levels and types. She enjoys crochet, painting, and loom knitting the most but she enjoys many other types of crafting like bobbin lace and embroidery. She is always looking for something new. One goal Cris would like to achieve is to create an ebook for distribution via the kindle regarding the basics of crochet or some other craft related topic.
Cris learned many crafts as a young girl, so while even in her mid 30s, she has done some crafts for almost 30 years, if not a little more. Her mother taught her to crochet around age 5 after getting a call home from Cris' kindergarden teacher asking if her mother was "aware Crystal had brought a needle to school" - Cris took her embroidery as something to do during quiet times at school. That is a favorite story of her mother's - of course, needles are not acceptable at school so crochet was introduced. Cris has always had her hands in the mix when it came to crafts.
No matter what, Cris enjoys having a good time and doing constructive activities with her family. Crafting is more than just constructive - it is rewarding. Cris enjoys making practical items for other people - items that will bring a smile.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Corner of My Heart Gift Pouch
- Manly Sports Lapghan
- Plarn 'n Yarn Pot Scrubber
- Pointed Granny Scarf
- Soap Saver
- Diamond Crochet Luggage Tag
- Ice Pack Pillowcase
- Toe Coaster
- Faux Boob
- Kitchen Chair Topper
- Love an Animal Bed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters