Hot Chili Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hot Chili is a beginner-friendly crochet shawl using only basic stitches that forms an asymmetric triangle. Choose one beautiful skein of yarn, start this relaxing easy project and finish in a weekend! The sample uses Fingering Weight yarn in the most stunning red and pink colourway. The pattern would also work well with DK or Worsted weight yarn. I suggest using a larger than recommended hook size to give your shawl a loose drape and the stitches will open out beautifully after blocking. The decreases on one side of the shawl form ‘teeth’ which is a striking feature of the design. Measurements Shawl pictured measures 66in 168cm on the longest length at the top, 50in 127cm along the bottom and 32in 81cm on the shortest side after blocking The pattern is in US Crochet Terms"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters