14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Chase Clark taught herself to crochet at the age of 10 and began writing her own patterns and posting them for free on her blog, Oh the Cuteness, in 2007. Her first love was the amigurumi-style Japanese stuffed toys she found in books from the Japanese bookstore in San Francisco's Japan Town. Their sweet, kawaii, and quirky shapes and colors have influenced her work ever since.
She started a fiber arts meetup group in 2009 which meets every week and now boasts over 500 members, many of which she has taught to crochet. Today she works full time as a crafter and artist in many mediums including yarn, paper, fabric, and mixed media from her home studio in Campbell, CA.
Visit her blog not only for free patterns, but also for craft tutorials and recipes as well!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Read NextPamela Grennes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- Teletubbies Finger Puppets Crochet Pattern
- Zoro Crochet Pattern
- Dotted Ripple Blanket
- Hanging Plant Basket: Easy Crochet Pattern
- Brambles Shawl
- Beehive Stitch Section
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters