We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Carol Price has been an avid crocheter for over 30 years now. She began designing a few years ago and is really enjoying the process; she loves seeing a sketch come to life. Natural fibers are Carol's favorites to work with, though on occasion she also adores a good sparkly synthetic. Crochet can be functional and glamorous at the same time!
Carol tries to create pieces that are enjoyable to make and wear (even a little funky at times), and she likes to challenge herself, developing new skills and learning new techniques as she can. Inspiration appears everywhere, and she's keeping her eyes open and hook ready!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Read NextTatsiana Kupryianchyk
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- Easy Crochet Flower
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters