We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Brianna is the Crochet Designer and Blogger behind Life and Yarn and has been crocheting for as long as she can remember. It is rare to find this Maker Mama without yarn in her hands. She has a unique and modern, yet classic design style that is sure to stand out. Brianna loves pieces that are fun to make that you want to wear regularly! Her goal is to create designs that can span across age groups. Her designs are easy enough for a beginner but satisfying to a seasoned maker. With her love of texture, unique shapes and stitch combinations, you will not be disappointed with your Life and Yarn Makes!
Brianna is always dreaming up new designs and ways to contribute to this community in meaningful and positive ways. She loves working with other makers and is always open to collaborations! Brianna's blog is full of free patterns and so much more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters