We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Ashlee Prisbrey learned to crochet from books while she was living with her family in Japan. Her mother-in-law used to send her over books every few months and in between, she'd pick up books in Japanese that had diagrams for her to follow. She loves working with all mediums of yarn, but especially thread, something about the delicate design appeals to her.
She started making up her own patterns to create items for her children. After getting asked she started sharing those patterns for free. She does not consider herself a professional pattern writer but is happy to share and grateful people seem to like them.
She actually is a cake decorator, and runs a blog with recipes, cakes, DIY, party planning and printable and crochet patterns! She is also a cookbook writer, with 6 dessert cookbooks currently on the way!
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Infant Ugg Boots
- Crochet Mohawk Faux-Hawk
- Striped Crochet Beanie
- Converse Tennis Shoes
- Mini Top Hat
- Intriguing Fingerless Gloves
- 1970s Inspired Chevron Scarf
- Bearded Santa Beanie Crochet Pattern
- Best Beard Beanie
- Flirty Pink Shell Shrug
- Fox Ears Crochet Headband Pattern
- Nautical Sailor's Knot Belt
- Royal Baby's Crochet Crown
- Santa's Best Beard
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet