We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Anne Potter is an artist, designer and stay-at-home mother of five. She is a "jack-of-all-trades, master of none" who loves to knit, crochet, quilt and paint. Several of her beaded jewelry designs have been published in magazines. While her days are filled with everyday housekeeping chores, her work is inspired by travel and world cultures. Mexican milagros, Thai pagodas, Norwegian stavekirkes and African mudcloth just do it for her and she loves to incorporate global design in her work.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet