8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Allen Williams' mother and great-grandmother taught him to crochet when he was around eight years old. He made potholders, afghans, hats, and Christmas tree ornaments. He even ventured into the land of cotton crochet and worked up doilies and tablecloths. Allen finds crocheting to be relaxing and does it mostly in the evenings as a stress reliever from a long day at work.
Allen also loves to cook, and you'll find many recipes, especially old handwritten recipe cards, on his web site linked below. He has also explored many other hobbies, including pottery, glass bead making, painting, and sewing. Crocheting is one of his favorites, though, and it holds a special place in his heart. Even though he periodically starts and stops crocheting, it's one of the few crafts he has consistently done all of his life.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Crocheted Stripe Scarf with Railroad Border
- Bumpy Popcorn Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Granny Square Stocking Ornament
- Vertical Stripe Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet