Knots of Love
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Our mission is to warm the hearts and heads of those experiencing traumatic hair loss, no matter the cause. We are a dedicated group throughout the United States who knit and crochet caps with love. This act of kindness fills a need which is often overlooked. Our creations are distributed free of charge - one cap at a time.
• Knots of Love currently donates over 3,000 caps per month.
• Knots of Love was chosen and highlighted in a video by President William Clinton at the St. Louis All Star Game 2009.
• Knots of Love donates caps to over 302 cancer treatment centers, infusion centers, hospitals and oncology offices in all 50 states, Canada, Mexico and Overseas.
• Since Knots of Love’s inception in June 2007, we have donated over 75,000 caps.
• Knots of Love is a non-profit 501(c)3 public charity, based in Southern California.
• Knots of Love provides an exclusive gift…Our primary goal is to brighten the lives of those in need with kindness and love.
• Knots of Love is dedicated to creating hand-made, heart and head warming knitted and knotted (crocheted) chemo caps for people transitioning through the effects of chemotherapy and other life threatening illness.
• Knots of Love currently has over 1,000 dedicated and passionate members who donate their time and talent by hand making Caps through the art of Knit and Crochet.
• Knots of Love brings volunteers, patients and families together. Our organization equally helps those making the caps and the patients who receive them.
I have seen the tears of joy when patients are handed a cap made from Knots of Love.
It puts a smile on my face and wind in my sails.
To donate visit www.KOLinfo.org
Christine Fabiani Shively, Founder, Executive Director
Product Reviews on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- How To Crochet A Rectangle Granny
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters