Christmas Wreath Graph Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Christmas Wreath Graph Coaster is designed with cotton yarns, but it will also work with worsted weight yarns. Put a picot edge with a variegated Christmas yarn around this homemade coaster for a fun, sparkly extra touch. Plus, this graph pattern can be used to add a holiday touch to lots of other Christmas crafts like cozies, pillows, stockings, bags, or hats and scarves."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 x 4 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Goat
- Free Amigurumi Hippo Crochet Pattern
- Halloween Bats In Full Moon
- Cute Baby Deer
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Halloween Black Cat On Pumpkin
- Saved Through Faith
- Crochet Oval
- Basic Round Crochet Placemat
- Modern Chunky Crochet Coasters
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters