Little Girl's Spring Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This spring I have been making lots of chicks and bunnies. After seeing my “Spring Bibs“, people requested a purse pattern. I think it turned out really sweet and the perfect size for little girls. Materials – per style Yarn: 200 yards Worsted Weight Yarn. Samples were created with Red Heart Super Saver yarn. Crochet Hooks: H (5mm) Miscellaneous: Yarn needle for weaving in ends, 2 small black buttons per side for eyes, sewing needle, matching thread Details Finished Measurements: 15” tall (including strap), 9” across widest part"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15” tall (including strap), 9” across widest part
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet