Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Woodland Leaf Fairy is an adorable, little fae that is quick and easy to crochet. This shy faerie lives deep in the woods. She has long, red hair, a forest green dress, a pair of magical butterfly wings, and two headpiece accessories to choose from – a leaf crown and a flower crown. This fairy makes a lovely gift for little girls and children who adore mythical, fantasy, and fairytale creatures. Adults with a penchant for folklore will also love this cute and whimsical design."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 6 inches (15 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters