Pig Bitty Bumble
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Ever need a little bit of cuteness to brighten up your day? Your home? Your office? Meet the first in the Bitty Bumble series: A Crochet Pig. Remember when I made the bitty bumble bee? Well. It got me thinking. Wouldn’t it be fun to make a whole bunch of little stuffed pieces of crochet goodness? And wouldn’t it be fun to give the whole series a fun name… like ‘Bitty Bumble’? And then I found this cutie patootie button and I was a goner. Let’s get started!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet