Classic Stuffed Bunny
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Amigurumi made with regular yarn tends to be overstuffed and not as squishy as we might like. This classic stuffed bunny is made using Lion Brand Homespun Thick and Quick. The curling in the yarn allows a looser stitch while still keeping the stuffing intact. Why not try lightly stuffing a toy and let it be a little more shapeless? This makes for a squishy, soft and perfectly huggable stuffed bunny rabbit that would make a perfect gift for Easter, baby showers, or anytime!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size12 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gnorman Gnome
- How To Crochet A Lace Heart
- Crochet Spiral Motif
- The Springtime Market Bag
- The Trinity Earrings
- Mini Diamond Bobble Wall Hanging
- The Lemon Drop Top
- Mini Cloths And Basket Set
- Criss Cross Striped Hat
- Pierogi Amirugumi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters