Caterina The Cat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This little kitty is sized as a handheld softie, but also can be used as an ornament or gift tag. Caterina the Cat is the first pattern in the 2020 Christmas in July Make Along. Skills Used Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, seaming, increasing, decreasing Special stitch patterns: bob, sc2tog (with written instructions in pattern and link to video to tutorials) Pattern also includes link to photo tutorial for seaming with mattress stitch Skill Level Easy Finished Size Approximately 5” (13 cm) tall x 3” (7.5 cm) wide before stuffing. Materials Lion Brand Heartland yarn (100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 251 yd/230 m) – 1 skein in 151 Katmai, or approximately 50 yd (45.5 m) in any medium weight yarn. US Size G-6/4 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. 12 mm cat safety eyes - 1 pair. 12 mm pink heart craft nose – 1. Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber Fill - 12 oz bag. Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set, or at least 2 stitch markers. Yarn needle. Gauge 10 sc = 2” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters