Adorable Crochet Moose Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Create one of these adorable moose pals with this pattern. They are about 13 inches tall and oh so cuddly! Use Red Heart Comfort yarn with a 5mm hook, and you will have a cute friend in no time. Keep this little one for yourself, or give it as a gift to someone special. There is also a free pattern for the overalls, so you can give them something to wear!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size13 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lots Of Love Crochet Heart Beanie
- Advent Amy - Amigurumi Advent Calendar Crochet Along
- Aspen Valley Cowl
- Valeria Blanket
- Willow Leg Warmers
- December Square
- Steve The Shroom
- Simple Joys Beanie
- Gael The Gnome
- Squishy Stripes Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters