Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Vivi's Color Block Ripple Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Vivi’s Color Block Ripple Afghan is a fantastic baby blanket pattern that would be great for a baby boy or girl. The ripple pattern has great texture and the blanket has no “holey” parts. My wonderful friend and neighbor just had a beautiful baby girl and of course, I had to make her a blanket! She fell in love with Vivi’s Color Block Ripple Afghan the moment she saw it. It was just what she wanted for her sweet baby girl and it is definitely something I know she will cherish forever. I am so excited to share this pattern with you. I hope you enjoy it! Happy Crocheting!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13.6 stitches & 6 rows = 4″
Finished SizeApproximately 46″ x 48.5″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- Willow Tee
- Ferne Sideways Shawl
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Dara Table Runner
- The C2c Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters