Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet a treasured and modern baby afghan for a baby boy using this simple crochet moss stitch. This is one of my favorite stitch patterns to use and it makes such a beautiful gift for an expecting mother. A video tutorial is available to help explain this pattern and I hope that this will inspire you to create your own Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan. This moss stitch is also called the linen stitch, granite stitch, and the woven stitch. Once you learn the techniques, the crochet projects are endless. The pattern repeats row-after-row, just change the colors or use one color. Create a beautiful blanket with ease. I would recommend securing the yarn tails by crocheting over them. This is a two-step process. There is a photo and video tutorial on how to do this. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 26 inches X 26 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters