Temperature Afghan With Reference Card
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Tutorial how to crochet a Temperature Afghan, including tips and tricks, and a printable Temperature Afghan Reference Card that works for crochet and knit alike! Create a year-long blanket one row per day, striped to match the temperature outside your window. You can work in traditional rainbow colors or choose your own contemporary palette. To keep it from becoming too overwhelming, plan your colors in advance with set temperature ranges and work in a simple, short crochet stitch. The pleasure in creating this afghan is in having a project to hook a little at a time each night. No accidentally staying awake past bedtime because you just need to finish one. more. row. No feeling overwhelmed at the size of the project as you begin; you know it will break down into easily worked days. No worry that it won't be finished in time to gift when you already know the end date. And the result is a keepsake anyone will be proud to snuggle under for years to come."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet