It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The It’s All Greek to Me C2C Blanket is a statement piece graphgan blanket that is perfect for the home. It’s created using the corner-to-corner technique and is suitable for intermediate level crocheters or those with experience crocheting graphgans. The ad-free PDF version of this pattern contains the full written version of the pattern and the graph/chart. Finished size: • Approximately 44” Long by 34” wide Skill Level: Intermediate Terminology: U.S. Terminology Supplies: • 6 mm hook • 1530 yards of Lion Brand ZZ Twist in White (7 balls) • 760 yards of Lion Brand ZZ Twist in Navy (4 balls) • Tapestry Needle • Scissors • Corner to Corner Blanket Graph • Ruler and Pen/Pencil (Optional but helps with keeping track of progress.)"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters