We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" This is the Happiest Blanket Ever! Or at least the happiest blanket I’ve ever made. It was fun to make, and puts a smile on my face every time I look at it - I hope it does the same for you! The Happiest Blanket Ever is great in any size - and there’s a chart with all the sizes below. You can go with just 2 colors, or the rainbow riot of colors shown here - it’s a great stashbuster! And with its easy 2 row repeat can relax you as you crochet. And the border will have you on cloud nine!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby, Throw, Twin, Queen, King
- 1240-8600 yds Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
- US-K Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet