Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
Happiest Blanket Ever
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" This is the Happiest Blanket Ever! Or at least the happiest blanket I’ve ever made. It was fun to make, and puts a smile on my face every time I look at it - I hope it does the same for you! The Happiest Blanket Ever is great in any size - and there’s a chart with all the sizes below. You can go with just 2 colors, or the rainbow riot of colors shown here - it’s a great stashbuster! And with its easy 2 row repeat can relax you as you crochet. And the border will have you on cloud nine!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeBaby, Throw, Twin, Queen, King
- 1240-8600 yds Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
- US-K Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters