Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A free crochet pattern for an afghan square,using a light worsted weight yarn it measures approximately 5 inches by 5 inches flat, it's a simple easy design with a raised dc stitch effect, which gives a lovely textured finish, it’s also super quick to crochet. Make several of them and sew or sl st together to use for lots of projects, such as cushion covers, blankets, tea cozy’s, placemats, coasters, bags etc. The list goes on and on."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4dc and 2 rows measures approximately 1 inch
Finished Size5 inches x 5 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
- Two In One Granny Square Blanket
- Iris Lapghan
- Black and White Granny Square Blanket Throw
- Modern Mini Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Fancy Squares Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Enchanting Blue Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Pansy Throw
- Luscious Lace Crochet Blanket
- Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket
- Comfy Heritage Quilt Crochet Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet