Adorable Hexagon Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you love crochet hexagons, then this Adorable Hexagon Blanket is the perfect crochet pattern. Different colored hexagons come together to make a cute blanket you can use as a stylish throw. This multicolored blanket is perfect for any room in your home and the hexagon pattern adds a fun geometric touch. Your friends and family members will be wowed when they see this crazy cute crochet blanket and they'll probably ask you to make one for their own home. Join the crochet hexagons as you go and finish off the pattern with a pretty edge. You will be so pleased with this beautiful crochet pattern.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Lovely Mushroom Elf Doll
- Oasis Gloves
- Wild Cherry
- Strong And Durable Washcloth
- Sky Walk Tunisian Chevron Shawl
- Christmas Tree Appliqué
- Easy Breezy Boot Cuff
- Crochet Frisbee Toy
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters