We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you love crochet hexagons, then this Adorable Hexagon Blanket is the perfect crochet pattern. Different colored hexagons come together to make a cute blanket you can use as a stylish throw. This multicolored blanket is perfect for any room in your home and the hexagon pattern adds a fun geometric touch. Your friends and family members will be wowed when they see this crazy cute crochet blanket and they'll probably ask you to make one for their own home. Join the crochet hexagons as you go and finish off the pattern with a pretty edge. You will be so pleased with this beautiful crochet pattern.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Flip Flops Sandals
- How to Make Pom Poms With Cardboard
- Crochet Motifs and Invisible Method of Motif Joining Tutorial
- How to Crochet Leaf Tutorial video
- Crochet Classic Cord Video Tutorial
- Puff Braid Ribbon Lace
- Satin Blouse Crochet Pattern
- Momma Beach Bag Crochet Pattern
- Basic Double Crochet Cushion Cover
- Crochet Spiral Cord Video Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet