We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The woven mittens feature one of my favorite stitches, the woven stitch. It’s completely unique, unlike any other stitch you’ve experienced. I love the woven stitch so much, I’ve decided to make it the central theme for all January 2016 projects. In addition to using a unique stitch, this pattern is also a great learning experience. In the video tutorial I will walk you through the nontraditional process of crocheting mittens without working in the round. Some basic knowledge and experience in crochet and tension are a real plus but even a determined beginner can make a pair. Let’s get started!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe finished mittens measure approximately 10" long and 4.5" wide (at the hand). The thumb measures approximately 3" long.
- 2 Skeins Patons Colorwul
- 5.5 mm Hook
Locking Stitch Markers
- Darning needle & Scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wisteria Drop Kimono
- Square Bottom Tote
- Flower Garden Diamond Coaster
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Max The Cat
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Field Of Flowers Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet