Through The Window Earwarmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I always have my hair up in a bun, so these (and messy bun beanies) are my favorites for cool weather. This technique is not as hard as it looks - you can do it! It's mostly single crochet and chains with some double crochet worked over. There is also a photo in the pattern notes section that breaks down stitch placement. I've used Red Heart Super Saver, but other great options are Caron One Pound, Bernat Super Value and Hobby Lobby's Crafters Secret."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large.
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn (For the adult small, I used 78 yards in total of Red Heart Super Saver in Aran Fleck and Black).
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Tape Measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters