Comic Style Crochet Toilet Roll Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hide your toilet rolls the crochet way with this fun novelty loo roll skirt / cover. It’s a quick and easy stash busting project made with any aran or worsted weight yarn (in less than an hour!) The post includes a comic style step by step photo tutorial. This is a great beginners project worked in easy rounds and is a brilliant way to practice working with front post and back post stitches! I know, there is meant to be a doll right in the centre there, but I don’t have kids and this was the best I could do! "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not essential for this project
Finished Size15in circumference, 5in tall
- 50g Worsted / Aran Weight Yarn
- 5mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- May Interlocking Square
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Indigo Sweater
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters