Braided Twist Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The TC braided twist crochet headband features a gorgeous braided edge and cute front twist detail! The headband uses a series of puff stitches and double crochets to create the beautiful detail. A simple twist is then added in the front when you sew the ends together. Measures approx. 5" in width. Written in sizes baby-adult. Just work the pattern until you reach the corresponding size given in the pattern. You will need to know how to: - Double crochet - Special puff stitch (instructions in pattern) Materials needed: -I hook- 5.5 mm -Medium worsted weight yarn- I used Yarn Bee Soft & Sleek in "Mustard", 5 oz. -Blunt needle"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters