Bunny Hair Tie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This fun and quick bunny hair tie can add a little hop in your step or even decor for your Easter eggs. These can also be gifts to be put inside plastic eggs for an extra surprise. This pattern is worked in the round continuously without joining. Use a stitch marker to keep track of rounds. Any worsted weight yarn can be substituted as long as the gauge can be matched. This is a cute stash busting project."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Starburst Hexagon Pattern
- Beaded Amigurumi Crochet Christmas Tree
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters