Spider Web Cuff Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free pattern is a Halloween themed spider web cuff or bracelet. You can either make a single spider web and sew it to a black cuff or make a series of spider webs and sew them all together to make the cuff. The bracelets were made using size 10 crochet threads in White and Black. You will also need size 7 crochet hook, needle to take crochet thread as well as 2 small snaps. The snaps are used to secure the bracelet around the wrist. Finished size: 2" x 7". This pattern uses half double crochet and can be completed in one day."
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Crochet Gauge4 hdc sts = 1/2"
3 rows hdc = 1/2"
Finished Size2" X 7"
- size 10 crochet thread in Black
- size 10 crochet thread in White
- size 7 crochet hook
- needle to take crochet thread
- 2 small snaps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
- Chloe Crochet Ear Warmer Headband
- Over The Ridge Crochet Boy Hat Pattern
- The Kensington Crochet Bolero Pattern
- The Uppercross Crochet Infinity Cowl
- Flower And Shells Baby Beanie
- Blue Flower Baby Beanie
- Yarn Bowl/basket
- Cupcake Pattern Baby Beanie
- Dog Baby Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet