Simply Scrappy Water Bottle Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It may not feel like it, with the recent storms and cold weather in some parts, but summer is on it’s way! Staying hydrated is fun with this quick and scrappy water bottle holder. These crochet water bottle holders stretch to fit a variety of bottles, and are a great way to use up small bits of scrap yarn. I used some leftovers from a package of Lion Brand BonBons in color #610 Brights. The color changes are pretty random – I mostly just changed colors whenever I ran out. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeExact gauge isn’t critical. Use pattern as gauge swatch – bottom circle should be about 3 inches in diameter, or size needed to fit your water bottle.
Finished SizeBottom is about 3 inches diameter. Height can be adjusted.
- 70 yds DK weight yarn
- Size H / 5 mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Candy Basket
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters