We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Lovely red bow topped sandals or slippers are made using Lion Brand suede yarn so they are supers soft to the touch. They are made using bulky yarn and size J crochet hook so it is a fairly quick project to make. The instructions are in three sizes: adult size small 8-1/2" long, adult size medium 9-1/2" long and adult size large 10-1/2" long. You have the option to leave the sole all in crochet or you can glue flip flop soles to the sandal's bottom in order to make them indoor and outdoor ready."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 sc sts = 1"
4 rows sc = 1"
Finished SizeSmall 8-1/2" long, Medium 9-1/2" long and Large 10-1/2" long
- 1 skein Lion Brand suede yarn in Red
- 1 skein Lion Brand suede yarn in Cream
- Size J crochet hook
- Needle to take yarn
- optional glue and flip flop soles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet