Mesh Trellis Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There’s something so beautiful about climbing flowers. They’re my absolute favorite! So when I was looking for a base for my crochet anemone and magnolia flowers, of course I thought about a simple trellis. This lovely headband serves as the perfect background for a beautiful crocheted flower- it’s pretty on its own, but makes a wonderful “trellis” for any sort of decoration you could imagine! The easy to memorize repeat makes for simple crocheting, and because it's worked to length, it's easy to customize to any head size you like- just stop repeating when your headband reaches the correct size."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters