This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have been working on a beginner crochet series, and in that, I wanted to share something that could be worked up with a simple, basic crochet chain. I went digging through my bead stash, and found an unopened variety pack of beads. I pulled out a variety of spacer beads, and 6mm-10mm beads that were in gold, orange, and blue that I thought would pair well with some peach yarn from my stash. Came out perfectly, and works up quickly."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
- Small Amount of #10 Crochet Thread - I used Artiste brand in Ivory Peach
- Yarn Alternative: Aunt Lydia's Classic #10 Crochet Thread
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- 34 6-10mm Beads
- 18 Spacer Beads
Read NextHorse Applique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters