Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have been working on a beginner crochet series, and in that, I wanted to share something that could be worked up with a simple, basic crochet chain. I went digging through my bead stash, and found an unopened variety pack of beads. I pulled out a variety of spacer beads, and 6mm-10mm beads that were in gold, orange, and blue that I thought would pair well with some peach yarn from my stash. Came out perfectly, and works up quickly."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
- Small Amount of #10 Crochet Thread - I used Artiste brand in Ivory Peach
- Yarn Alternative: Aunt Lydia's Classic #10 Crochet Thread
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- 34 6-10mm Beads
- 18 Spacer Beads
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters