Football Headband Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Football Headband / Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach Free Crochet pattern and Video Skill: Easy Materials: Yarn - Worsted Weight (4) Brown C1 Small amount of white C2 and colors for Pom pom Hook - J Yarn Needle Stitches: Chain (ch) Single crochet (sc) Back Loops Only (blo) Change to (chgto) Size: 19 inches, Adult to Youth Easy to adjust Add a pom pom, flower, applique or buttons in your favorite team colors."
NotesThis Super Easy, Super Fun Headband is Super Quick to Stitch up.
And you can add a pompoms, buttons, ribbons or appliques to cheer on your favorite Football team.
And it is super easy to adjust the size to any size head.
From baby to adult.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 4 rows = 2 inches, 4 sc = 1 inch
Finished SizeYouth to adult - 19 inches. Easily adjusted
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet