Football Headband Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Football Headband / Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach Free Crochet pattern and Video Skill: Easy Materials: Yarn - Worsted Weight (4) Brown C1 Small amount of white C2 and colors for Pom pom Hook - J Yarn Needle Stitches: Chain (ch) Single crochet (sc) Back Loops Only (blo) Change to (chgto) Size: 19 inches, Adult to Youth Easy to adjust Add a pom pom, flower, applique or buttons in your favorite team colors."
NotesThis Super Easy, Super Fun Headband is Super Quick to Stitch up.
And you can add a pompoms, buttons, ribbons or appliques to cheer on your favorite Football team.
And it is super easy to adjust the size to any size head.
From baby to adult.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 4 rows = 2 inches, 4 sc = 1 inch
Finished SizeYouth to adult - 19 inches. Easily adjusted
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you aren't a fan of the foundation chain, then this Beautifully Unchained Wrap crochet pattern in the right one for you. There are… Continue reading: "Beautifully Unchained Wrapvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters