Simple Textured Cuff
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple cuff works up very quickly using worsted weight yarn, a size H hook, and a wooden slide clasp. It takes only six rows of a simple modified bean stitch pattern to create this cuff. This makes a quick and easy gift or a project for those who like near instant gratification. Measures 9" by 1 1/2" including slide clasp and is perfect for those with not much crochet experience. The slide clasp has holes so it is very easy to sew on - no jewelry making skills needed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts and 16 rows = 4" in stitch pattern
Finished SizeApproximately 9" long and 1 1/2" including clasp
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Crunch Stitch/ Even Moss Stitch
- Sunshine Shawl
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters