Easy Crochet Face Mask Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This DIY crochet face mask is so easy and written in child and adult sizes! The child size measures approx. 8 1/4″ wide by 4″ tall (not including ears). The adult size measures approx. 10″ wide by 5″ tall (not including ears). Cute and easy, this pattern works up fast and is great for beginners. Materials: -H hook, 5.0 mm -100% cotton yarn, I used I Love This Cotton in Rose Bud, Papaya and Bright Teal. -Blunt needle -Sewing needle and threading floss or thread -Bendable wire – Pillow cases or cotton fabric, whatever you have on hand -Iron -Optional: sewing machine (can also be hand sewn) -Extra pins to hold cloth in place when sewing "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters