This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Animal Ears Headbands
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These crochet animal ear headbands are super quick, easy and incredibly adorable. These animal ears are a perfect gift for children that like to dress up and they make a fantastic last-minute Halloween costume. A single pair of ears can be made in less than 30 minutes and when made with the suggested yarn, they are irresistibly soft and realistic looking. A step-by-step video tutorial is available to show you how to make the crochet bear ears. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextDIY Face Mask to Crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters