We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’ve created a lot of different crochet designs lately, from crochet headband for babies to smartphone covers and beautiful bags for women. I sold many of these finished items, but I didn’t make the patterns! The crochet headband for baby I’m showing you today is one of these “unpatterned” (excuse my french) projects… It’s a soft and comfortable baby headband with a cute embroidered flower. It’s quick and easy to make, you’ll need very little yarn and it’s perfect for beginners because you only need basic crochet skills. No doubt baby will like it, and since you can create a few of these in a single afternoon, they’ll make a really nice baby girl gift. You can change the headband or the flower color as you wish. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24 stitches and 30 rows = 10 cm (4″ x 4″)
Finished Size6-12 months
- crochet hook size: 3.50 mm.
- yarn: wool or cotton in any color (20 g). (I used wool yarn, Alize ŞEKERİM BEBE, 100 g – 320 m, color Pink and White, 100% Acrylic)
- stitch markers.
- Yarn Needle.
- Tape measure.
- crochet flower.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet