Star Stitch Fingerless Gloves
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Star Stitch Fingerless Gloves are very simple and elegant. Worked in warm Aran/Worsted weight wool, they feel comfortable and practical for everyday use. Materials – 5.5-mm (I/9 USA, 5 UK) Hook – Aran (4 Medium, 8 wpi) Yarn – One Stitch Marker to Work in the Round – Tapestry Needle Construction These fingerless gloves are worked in the round from the bottom (finger side) up (brim). Sizes XS 6.5”-7” (16.5-18 cm) S 7”-7.5” (18-19 cm) M 7.5”-8” (19-20.5 cm) L 8”-8.5” (20.5-21.5 cm) XL 8.5”-9” (21.5-23 cm)"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches in 14 BLO hdc for 8 rows in 4" (10 cm).
Finished Size6" by 4.5" for size M
- 5.5-mm (I/9 USA, 5 UK) Hook
- Aran (4 Medium, 8 wpi) Yarn
- One Stitch Marker to Work in the Round
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters