We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This project was inspired by some gorgeous beads from Harvey at The Big Purple Barn! He specializes in recycled lampwork beads, and he sent me some absolutely beautiful beads made from a vintage Jim Beam Bottle! They are a delicate creamy blue-green - I don’t know if my photos do them justice! But they were reminded me a bit of little eggs, in need of a nest. I’ve seen the handmade wire and bead bird’s nest necklaces - but I wanted to do one in crochet! With 3 of these lovely beads, to represent my own little birdies, who’ve flown off to school once again. The free Bird’s Nest Necklace Pendant is the perfect quick make on a quiet afternoon!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size.75" across
- 5-10 yds Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton
- Jump Ring or Split Ring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters