Crochet your own replica of Bernie Sanders inauguration mittens!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Jump on the trend with the pop culture icons that are Bernie mittens. This free crochet pattern replicates the upcycled sweater mittens that Bernie wore at the inauguration. These infamous mittens got the meme treatment, which makes them instantly recognizable and much desired by nearly everyone.
From the Blogger: "Bernie Sanders wore some handmade sweater mittens at President Joe Biden's inauguration and they have been the talk on many news shows and created into funny memes. You can make a pair too! Well, at least my inspired design of his mittens."
This pattern is for an adult size. The final mittens measure approx. 11" long by 4.5" wide. You will need to know how to: - Split stitch single crochet (also called waistcoat stitch) - Read a color chart - Change colors - Decrease Materials needed: - Tapestry needle - Size I, 5.5 mm crochet hook - Medium worsted weight yarn (size 4) in brown, ivory, white, black, gray and navy
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find these mittens and more you'll love in our collection of 20+ Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters