Christmas Trees Crochet Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Christmas Trees Crochet Headband is truly a great holiday crochet project! The lovely simple Christmas three design makes this headband easy to wear. But it achieves the goal of reminding you of the Holidays, right? The ear warmer is great to wear during the hectic Christmas preparations & of course also during Christmas. The Christmas Trees Crochet Headband is a fun crochet pattern for the holidays. It’s perfect for anyone who want’s to express their fun Holiday cheer around Christmas. It’s a fun crochet project made with 2 yarn colors & mostly single crochet stitches. What’s great about this beanie pattern is the fact that it comes in sizes from 12 months to adult."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with single crochet stitches crocheted in rows:
13.5 stitches & 16 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size2-18 months (18-24 months) 2-5 years (child) teen (woman) man
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters