"The Child" Baby Alien
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"To make the baby alien we will need: 3 mm crochet hook, stitch marker, tapestry needle, stuffing, a brown button, 12 mm safety eyes and yarn (green 25 g, dark brown 15 g, light brown 20 g). This cutie is going to measure 10 cm / 3,9 inch tall and 19 cm / 7,4 inch wide. This project is really simple and it doesn't take long to complete. Designed by Hi Sheep. May the force be with you!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size10 cm / 3,9 inch tall and 19 cm / 7,4 inch wide approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters