"The Child" Baby Alien
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"To make the baby alien we will need: 3 mm crochet hook, stitch marker, tapestry needle, stuffing, a brown button, 12 mm safety eyes and yarn (green 25 g, dark brown 15 g, light brown 20 g). This cutie is going to measure 10 cm / 3,9 inch tall and 19 cm / 7,4 inch wide. This project is really simple and it doesn't take long to complete. Designed by Hi Sheep. May the force be with you!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size10 cm / 3,9 inch tall and 19 cm / 7,4 inch wide approx
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet