Holiday Gift Card Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Jazz up that boring gift card with this festive and colorful Holiday Gift Card Holder. Choose between an Elf or Santa-themed gift card holder to delight your friends and family. The pattern is written in U.S. crochet terms, complete with clear instructions, pictures, and a full video tutorial to help you along the way. Holiday Gift Card Holder is crocheted in continuous spirals without joining the rounds. I suggest using a stitch marker or different color yarn to keep track of each round. Holiday Gift Card Holder is crocheted in worsted weight yarn and is approximately 3.5 inches tall, 2.5 inches wide and fits standard gift cards. Be aware that size may vary depending on the yarn and hook size used. Gauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And most importantly, have fun!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not particularly important, just be consistent with the tension you are using. And most importantly, have fun!
Finished SizeHoliday Gift Card Holder is crocheted in worsted weight yarn and is approximately 3.5 inches tall, 2.5 inches wide and fits standard gift cards.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters