Angel Ornament Keepsake
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Angel Ornament Keepsake was originally made to raise awareness to the fact that October is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month. It is encouraged to make this in remembrance of a baby gone too soon. This Angel also makes for a great Christmas Ornament. It is worked in 1 piece using a bulky weight yarn. The body is worked first and then the head is worked last. It works up very quickly. Ribbon is tied into a bow and glued on to create the wings. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size5 inches tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- Promenade Shawl
- Danbury Tote Bag
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- C2c Owl
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Free C2c Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern: No Bunny Loves You Like I Do
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters