Holiday Bauble Bulb Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love making crocheted Christmas ornaments for our family Christmas tree! Having a 3 year old little boy, a 5 year old little girl, and furry friends who love the ornaments; the bottom of the tree is not where I want any breakable ornaments. I also don't want it to be bare either, so I love to make crocheted ornaments for the tree! The kids can safely add them to the tree, touch them, and accidentally knock them off without fear of them breaking!" This pattern is so versatile! You can make it all solid to resemble a light bulb, or add a stripe or two to resemble a Christmas Bauble! All three variations are included in the pattern!!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot applicable.
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Color A approx. 1oz
- Worsted Weight Yarn - Color B approx. 1oz
- E (3.50mm) hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Small amount of Poly Fil
Read NextGingerbread House Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters