Faux Fur Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Faux fur yarn is wildly popular this year so I knew I had to incorporate it into this year's Christmas stocking crochet along projects. My absolute favorite thing to make this time of year is a crochet Christmas stocking. While you’ll find a large variety of design styles from stocking to stocking, many of them also seem to have a classic flare. What’s the best part of a classic crochet Christmas design? The simple fact that you are crafting an heirloom your family will cherish for years to come. Then, once a year at Christmas time, even after you’ve left this earth, that simple crochet stocking you made years before will fill their hearts and minds with memories of Christmases past. "
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size5.5″W x 16″L (laid flat)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters