Fur Trimmed Boot Cuffs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These cute, fur trimmed boot cuffs are a great introduction to working with eyelash yarns like Lion Brand Pelt! Using bulky yarns helps them to work up super quickly, and the simple stitching helps you easily get a feel for working with tricky eyelash yarn. Plus, they’re SO cozy and warm, and really cute, too! One skein each of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick and Lion Brand Pelt will make two sets of boot cuffs! You can easily substitute the furry yarn used for whatever fur yarn you can get your hands on since it's just one row."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet