Easy Crochet Currency Symbols
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Moogly uppercase, lowercase, numbers, the Greek alphabet, and punctuation have been a big hit, so the next step you asked for was currency symbols! The dollar sign was already available, but of course there are other major currencies out there, so I picked the top 3 (and included the dollar sign instructions here for your convenience!). These are excellent appliques, and great in classrooms too. I hope you enjoy the Moogly Crochet Currency Set!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Cute Cat Coasters
- Vintage Star Crochet Granny Square
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Monochrome Bias Wrap
- Changeover Crochet Cardigan
- Diagonal Granite Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters