We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Moogly uppercase, lowercase, numbers, the Greek alphabet, and punctuation have been a big hit, so the next step you asked for was currency symbols! The dollar sign was already available, but of course there are other major currencies out there, so I picked the top 3 (and included the dollar sign instructions here for your convenience!). These are excellent appliques, and great in classrooms too. I hope you enjoy the Moogly Crochet Currency Set!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
Insanely Cute Minion Pencil Case
Dorm Organizer Square Baskets
How to Crochet Sesame Street Hats
College Chic Tote
Not Your Average Back to School Pencil
Slushee Cup Crochet Drawstring Bag
Teacher's Favorite Paperclip
16 Back to School Crochet Patterns + 6 Favorite Teacher Gifts
Silly Monster Crochet Cozy
Crochet Pencil Case Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 15 Back to School Crochet Patterns + 6 Favorite Teacher Gifts
- 27 Perfect Puff Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Vincent Green-Hite
- Beach Please Summer Tote
- Coco Earrings
- Patriotic Bracelet
- Slanting Shells Wrap
- Noche Boliviana
- La Mecha
- Kids Racing Tee Shirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet